Friday, April 22, 2011

Source Code: The Movie

Source Code

I saw this movie last week and I liked it. It is a little confusing at first to watch because you are dealing with so many unknowns. But over time the amount of unknowns reduce to where the movie really worked for me. If you aren't a sci-Fi buff, still if you are interested in "The Hereafter" this is also a good movie to understand this better as well. Also, for me this is a lot the way I write as an intuitive and it also agrees with a lot of my experience being intuitively gifted. However, each of us must decide what is real for ourselves. But imagine parallel realities and multiple time lines. And what if this world and every other variation are simply dream variations in the mind of God which never begins and never ends?

No comments: