Source Code
I saw this movie last week and I liked it. It is a little confusing at first to watch because you are dealing with so many unknowns. But over time the amount of unknowns reduce to where the movie really worked for me. If you aren't a sci-Fi buff, still if you are interested in "The Hereafter" this is also a good movie to understand this better as well. Also, for me this is a lot the way I write as an intuitive and it also agrees with a lot of my experience being intuitively gifted. However, each of us must decide what is real for ourselves. But imagine parallel realities and multiple time lines. And what if this world and every other variation are simply dream variations in the mind of God which never begins and never ends?
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- HTTPS?
- This is what the code looks like displayed on a page
- For example, an IPhone is probably the most vulnerable security device you can get. Why would I choose to have one?
- Volkswagen Beetle by Wikipedia
- Ancien régime: (or the monarchy before Louis XVI was guillotined along with Marie Antoinette)
- Ford Model T (produced from 1908 until 1927)
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
No comments:
Post a Comment