Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Evolution Through increased Radiation worldwide

I was trying to explore this idea somewhat, of what exactly radiation will do to all organisms. As I contemplated it, I suppose it could be viewed like the weather. Are all snow storms good or bad? Are all rainstorms good or bad? Are all winds good or bad? You answer might be: "It completely depends upon the situation."

I think this same kind of logic in some ways must apply to radiation and its effects in the short term and long term of all life on earth. Some life forms might go extinct completely from it. Others will mutate because of it, etc.

I was thinking about how one might contemplate this or address this? I suppose one way might be to accept the fact that ever increasing radiation might be here in the northern hemisphere for around 10 years or more as the Japanese government has said before it can be stopped. There are many ways to approach this both pragmatically, scientifically and different positive thinking techniques that one might use to experience all this in many different ways.

So, I guess what I'm saying is no matter whether you are in Japan or anywhere on earth you have a choice of how to perceive all this and you have a choice as to how to respond to all this.

One choice is to let it all happen and to let this radiation wash over all of us and do what it will like we all are now. But there are also probably an almost infinite amount of other choices. We are not victims unless we choose to be, we are participants.

No comments: