Monday, April 25, 2011

Philosophy of the Present

I have been consulting lately with other wise people to try to make more sense of what I am experiencing and what many people are telling me they are experiencing too. This may make more sense to those of you over 30 but then again it depends upon the person, doesn't it?

First of all, it appears that everyone to a greater or lesser degree is having to deal with change on an unreal level (at least unreal for about the last 100 years or so) worldwide. Before that I think changes in weather that could not usually be predicted made almost anyone spiritual or religious because then everyone knew someone who had died recently from illness or weather or calamity. It was just how life was before about the 1920s.

It appears we are now moving into another era of many many unpredictable accidental deaths from weather and calamities worldwide. So some degree weather reports help so that maybe 1 person dies instead of 10, but still even with 10% of the normal amount of deaths for the weather changes we are experiencing worldwide it is pretty horrific for the average person to get their head around it. So, instead of 1 or 2 people dying in a situation, often there are 10, 20, 30 or 100 people dying simply because of the increased number of people on the planet. (When I was born there were only 1 or 2 billion people on the entire planet for example in the late 1940s.)

So, among wise intuitive people like myself we all seem to agree that something has really changed about how life works or doesn't work on earth for everyone.

I spoke recently about how the Golden City has spread around the world as a heaven realm to protect as a grace billions of people from death or maiming traumas. The way I experience it those who have a personal relationship with God and life can be rescued from really awful things in this way. There is a saying, "There are no atheists in foxholes." I would say that we are all in foxholes now. But whether you are an atheist or not is your own business.

However, I find it much easier to believe in Life and God as it helps me a lot to let go of my fears and concerns every night so I don't just have a heart attack or stroke like many people do in the middle of panic attacks. (By the way I have had panic attacks when married to my ex-wife so I know what that is like too).  It usually mimics a heart attack and for me I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe and couldn't walk or talk and could barely crawl to the bathroom and turn on the water for the bath tub and get in to comfort myself before I died. This was in 1992 by the way and I'm still alive today and re-married with another daughter in her teens(and I don't have any panic attacks with my present wife).

So, part of it can be where you live, your job, or who you live with.

I don't have panic attacks now because I feel safe and living in God's grace so I'm fine.

But in regard to the world today I'm beginning to see that we are living in the end times. However, they are something different than I ever imagined. Let me explain why. Since I watched this golden heaven realm surround all life on earth I have watched some people's stress and strain burst into flame and turn to ashes. What is strange to me is that my new 4 wheel drive truck is the color of these ashes that I watch come out of people when the burn up in the golden flame of the heaven realm. But I also watch others not burn up and I'm aware that many of these over the next few years will panic and likely die. So, in this sense the end times are now but it is different than I ever expected. Some days I think I will die to because it is so strange but every day God rescues me one way or another to live another day. But still I watch people burst into golden flame often and then I watch their ashes fall to earth around them. And the people who allow God to help them are the ones who burst into flame and are relieved of their stresses and can live to go on another day. So this golden heaven surrounding earth is to relieve the stresses of those that believe in Life and God. It's not really that people have to believe in God it is that they need to believe in LIfe and the renewing capacity of their own life in their bodies in order to go on through times like these. Enough said for now. May you live in the Grace of Life and God and God's heavens here on earth and beyond.

No comments: