Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My UFO Experiences

I hadn't gone to an Eye Doctor for some time because I really don't like having my eyes dilated. However, I found out that if I pay the extra 39 dollars and get a retinal scan I can avoid having dilation solution put into my eyes so that is what I did. The other thing I found interesting was that computers can get your prescription pretty close by just watching when your eyes focus on things. Then the eye doctor just fine tunes that.

So, as I was going into have my retinal scans the lady mentioned something about UFOs and then showed me her large Lady of Guadalupe tattoo of Mary as a green alien which I thought was pretty interesting on her upper arm. So, for me this meant she was really into little green aliens so I began to share my UFO experiences. Real UFO experiences like Reagan and Carter have had freak some people out a lot so I don't share this kind of thing lightly as I try to protect people who can't handle the truth from freaking out. We were talking about how the government uses misinformation to prepare the general public for contact with aliens while at the same time trying to pretend things aren't the way they are. The general idea (at least for the U.S. Government and many European and other governments appears to be that) if they don't admit that aliens exist then many of the religious people that take their holy books literally won't go insane and completely freak out all over the world and collapse the Stock markets of the world and stuff like that just like when 7 people died when Orson Wells read "War of the Worlds I think it was on Halloween 1939. The government never forgot just how insane it got when people thought what he was reading on the radio  was real live News on the East Coast of the U.S.

Anyway, I was talking to her about my UFO experiences because she was obviously really into learning more about this kind of stuff. So, I shared with her my experience in 1974 and my next experience in 1992 which both took place in Mt. Shasta. And then I also shared with her about something I heard from an entertainer when he landed his plane in Klamath Falls, Oregon because the fog was too thick to land in Medford where he was supposed to put on a show.

The first story was just after my son was born in 1974 and I walked up on Mt. Shasta through the snow which was a minimum of 5 to 10 feet deep with a crust on top so I could walk without sinking in much with my boots. I was early June likely because my son had been born in May and I wanted to go up on the mountain to pray for my son's long life. As I came back down into Bunny Flats on Everitt Memorial Hiway I noticed something unusual in the snow. At first I thought it was made by a snowmobile until I realized there were no snowmobile tracks there or even human tracks there except my own. So, as I looked closer I noticed and paced it off as a diameter of about 25 to 30 feet across. Along the upper part of the circle was about 1 foot of slime that looked like someone had mixed antifreeze with black algae and spread it out uniformly. Then it went down into a saucer shaped dish in the snow. But then at the very bottom there were three hemispheres about 3 feet in diameter each so it was like an imprint of a landing pod or something. I realized that the only way humans could have made this would have been to create a template this shape and then hang it by a chain from a helicopter and drop it hard into the snow to create this effect. Since this was completely illogical and since it was overcast and trying to snow and wasn't there when I had walked up on the mountain I was left with only one conclusion that made any sense at all. A saucer had landed here sometime between when I went up on the mountain and when I had returned. So, I went down to town and brought back up a friend and my wife and new baby son to witness this. They all agreed with me that there simply was no other explanation that made any real sense but that it was an imprint of a flying saucer. We all agreed not to tell the authorities about this because people who did things like that often then disappeared and were never heard from by Anyone ever again during the 1970s. So, since I wanted my son to grow up we decided to say nothing.

Later in 1992 it was summertime likely July or August and a warm in the afternoon without a cloud in the sky. I heard a cacophony of sounds of helicopter blade tips breaking the sound barrier likely because of flying at this altitude (I was at 3500 feet so they had to be 4500 to 5500 feet or more) So the air was thin and this likely why it was so very loud. There were three Chinook double bladed troop carrier helicopters like those used in Viet Nam that can carry 40 or more troops in formation above our home. The helicopters stopped in formation after I went outside to look. Amazingly, there was a silver flying saucer of the same size that I saw the print of up at Bunny flats in 1974. I made myself not blink because I knew this was a once in a lifetime experience until my eyes were burning. Finally, it disappeared without a sound. After thinking about this a couple of years I came to the conclusion that I had witnessed time travel because I couldn't figure out how it could have disappeared without a sound otherwise. After the saucer disappeared the three unmarked Grey helicopters with no marks or call signs of any kind stayed in formation and flew up Hiway 89 in the direction of Nevada from the little City of Mt. Shasta. I could not believe that our government was so audacious to do something like this in broad daylight where anyone could see on a beautiful summer afternoon without a cloud in the sky.

I'm not sure what this lady thought about all this. I knew she was obviously into UFOs but you never know what people will do with information like this. Besides, I have now had almost 38 years to get used to the idea of my first experience and 20 years now to get used to my second experience. However, since I now believe that I witnessed time travel I believe that the U.S. Government has had access to time travel at the very latest since 1992 if not since World War II or earlier. This makes more sense that no nuclear war has blown the planet up yet if we have had this technology likely since 1992 or even World War II or earlier. At this point I accept Time Travel on earth as a given. Not realizing it is likely here might interfere with people's survival ability. It is only practical to assume this sort of thing is going on and has been going on for some time already.

No comments: