It's raining heavily in some areas of northern California the hardest rain is coming down around Redding over to Lake Tahoe right now and some of this at higher elevations is snow. They expect around 1 foot of new snow around Lake Tahoe by the way. It is also raining in San Francisco as well.
Temperatures likely are dropping all over the state because this is a colder northern Storm so snow will be more a part of this storm than in a pineapple Express that heads this way from Hawaii. So likely this storm originated up near Alaska somewhere.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then