It's raining heavily in some areas of northern California the hardest rain is coming down around Redding over to Lake Tahoe right now and some of this at higher elevations is snow. They expect around 1 foot of new snow around Lake Tahoe by the way. It is also raining in San Francisco as well.
Temperatures likely are dropping all over the state because this is a colder northern Storm so snow will be more a part of this storm than in a pineapple Express that heads this way from Hawaii. So likely this storm originated up near Alaska somewhere.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017