It's raining heavily in some areas of northern California the hardest rain is coming down around Redding over to Lake Tahoe right now and some of this at higher elevations is snow. They expect around 1 foot of new snow around Lake Tahoe by the way. It is also raining in San Francisco as well.
Temperatures likely are dropping all over the state because this is a colder northern Storm so snow will be more a part of this storm than in a pineapple Express that heads this way from Hawaii. So likely this storm originated up near Alaska somewhere.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language