It's raining heavily in some areas of northern California the hardest rain is coming down around Redding over to Lake Tahoe right now and some of this at higher elevations is snow. They expect around 1 foot of new snow around Lake Tahoe by the way. It is also raining in San Francisco as well.
Temperatures likely are dropping all over the state because this is a colder northern Storm so snow will be more a part of this storm than in a pineapple Express that heads this way from Hawaii. So likely this storm originated up near Alaska somewhere.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The top ten articles read today at this site
- The top Ten articles being read today at this site
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia
- reprint of Kurzweil's exponential graph of computing
- The Top ten articles read worldwide this last week at this site
- International SOS for Ebola
- 160 mile per hour electric car: sleep in the driver's seat while it drives you that fast?