Wednesday, December 19, 2018

To be an intuitive Writer

If this is your wish (whether you are wanting to be paid for this or not) it is important to learn to be "in the right place at the right time".

It's difficult to live this way unless maybe you own your own business or have your financial ducks in a row. But, many people sort of manage this by living inexpensively in the country. For example, if you can own your own land somewhere remote and build your own place often this is a help in being able to do this. In each era there are different ways people manage to be in their "perfect right place at the right time" to be able to write what is most important for they and all others who read their stuff.

When you can be in the right place at the right time there is a timeless quality to what you write often like a Saint. So, as you approach (with divine luck) being in the right place at the right time like Jesus, Buddha and all the saints of all religions, you can sense it when you are on the mark.

Like in 1980, in the summer I wrote on a brown grocery bag with a pen the first part of Arcane one sunny day sitting on my lawn on Lassen lane where it intersects with Old Stage Road in Mt. Shasta. I had just walked home from Pine Grove which was a organic food store near the cemetery that eventually turned into Berryvale next to the Post office now in Mt. Shasta. But, I knew what I was writing was healing me as I wrote it. But, it wasn't until 1998 and 1999 that I realized these were past life events I was writing about far into the future and past as well as the present.

So, you can sort of sense the healing energy as you are writing something meaningful for yourself and sometimes also for mankind.

By God's Grace

No comments: