Steve Mnuchin(Treasury Secretary). . . ."The CEOs Confirmed that they have ample liquidity available for lending to consumer, business markets, and all other market operations...."
Quoted from CNN close to noon Christmas Eve
What does this mean?
The CEOs Mnuchin was referring are JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, and CITI Bank.
Also from Cnn around noon on Christmas Eve PST.
The problem with the kinds of things Trump is saying could affect liquidity of banking systems if runs on banks occur from the crazy things Trump is saying now about Powell of the Fed and other insane things.
Trump doesn't seem to realize he is not a private citizen anymore and what he says can destroy world markets in a day or so and cause things like runs on banks worldwide and even another Great Depression if he isn't careful. So, Trump is a worldwide disaster for everyone on earth right now. Merry Christmas from Trump?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'