Friday, December 21, 2018

God is where you find Him, Her, the Being

This is something I have seen for myself but have also seen in others I have met around the world.

"God is where you find Him"

A Good place to start is "There is NOwhere in the universe that God is not".

Another place to start is: "If an Ant is your Guru, Feed him".

What I mean by all this is we all find God in different ways along the way.

God is a relationship we all have with the infinite.

God can be completely terrifying to the point where you can do nothing but faint from the intensity.

I have experienced this many times in my own life so I can speak to this.

Or God can be mild like watching a butterfly land on a flower on a beautiful spring day.

Or God can be anything in between.

But, to underestimate God is to be a fool.

There is no limit to what God is or to where God is and if I am honest with you it is also True that all of you are God and so am I.

To NOT understand this is to be among the biggest of fools on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: