This is something I have seen for myself but have also seen in others I have met around the world.
"God is where you find Him"
A Good place to start is "There is NOwhere in the universe that God is not".
Another place to start is: "If an Ant is your Guru, Feed him".
What I mean by all this is we all find God in different ways along the way.
God is a relationship we all have with the infinite.
God can be completely terrifying to the point where you can do nothing but faint from the intensity.
I have experienced this many times in my own life so I can speak to this.
Or God can be mild like watching a butterfly land on a flower on a beautiful spring day.
Or God can be anything in between.
But, to underestimate God is to be a fool.
There is no limit to what God is or to where God is and if I am honest with you it is also True that all of you are God and so am I.
To NOT understand this is to be among the biggest of fools on earth.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Top U.S. Officials Warn of ‘Our Pearl Harbor’; Deaths in Country May Be Undercounted
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home