While the problem of the Republican party is it is all white and very WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) (in other words very much like England and the loyalists who were against becoming a Free and independent U.S. in the first place back in 1776.
But, the problem of the Democratic party is that it is White, black, Asian, Latino, Middle Eastern and you name it. Because of this diversity it is going many different directions at the same time.
And the Only one thing that they all share is: "Trump is the worst thing that ever happened to the U.S. ever including World WAr I and II."
So, moving towards getting rid of Trump is what EVERY Democrat wants.
However, then the problem becomes: "Who are you going to replace him with?"
And this is where the problem just begins to start.
So, the problem becomes: Every single Democrat wants to end Trump's Presidency but they have no one to replace him with.
Because of this we could wind up with an impeached Trump and no one to replace him with but Pence (who might even be worse than Trump) because he is right of Attila the Hun.
Trump isn't really a rightest really. He is more of a Dictator or King whereas Pence would likely be the single most conservative president of the last 70 years.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!