It is very strange that Trump doesn't seem to understand that the ONLY way to protect everyone on a fixed income in the U.S. is to allow Powell of the Fed to raise interest rates. He seems to ONLY care about the very rich and not everyone else. So, if he succeeds in firing Powell of the Fed likely we are going to see a 2nd Great Depression because 1/2 of the people in the U.S. could eventually lose their jobs (the poorest 1/2) if he fires Powell at this point and EVERYONE on a fixed income is going to be in trouble just like during the last Great Depression.
Trump doesn't understand that firing Powell actually will cause a Great Depression because there are some things you cannot mess with without ruining most people's lives here in the U.S.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265