21,792.20 at about Noon PST on the west Coast Christmas Eve. down 653.17 points so far. 2.91 % drop so far.
This definitely is mostly about the coming recession or worse and the Trade War with China and how most economies are going down big time right now and it looks like the U.S. is Following China and Europe into recession or worse worldwide at this point.
Historically, it is likely Trump will get most of the blame for whatever economic fiasco we are presently headed into worldwide because of his starting the Trade War with China.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home