21,792.20 at about Noon PST on the west Coast Christmas Eve. down 653.17 points so far. 2.91 % drop so far.
This definitely is mostly about the coming recession or worse and the Trade War with China and how most economies are going down big time right now and it looks like the U.S. is Following China and Europe into recession or worse worldwide at this point.
Historically, it is likely Trump will get most of the blame for whatever economic fiasco we are presently headed into worldwide because of his starting the Trade War with China.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling