21,792.20 at about Noon PST on the west Coast Christmas Eve. down 653.17 points so far. 2.91 % drop so far.
This definitely is mostly about the coming recession or worse and the Trade War with China and how most economies are going down big time right now and it looks like the U.S. is Following China and Europe into recession or worse worldwide at this point.
Historically, it is likely Trump will get most of the blame for whatever economic fiasco we are presently headed into worldwide because of his starting the Trade War with China.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265