21,792.20 at about Noon PST on the west Coast Christmas Eve. down 653.17 points so far. 2.91 % drop so far.
This definitely is mostly about the coming recession or worse and the Trade War with China and how most economies are going down big time right now and it looks like the U.S. is Following China and Europe into recession or worse worldwide at this point.
Historically, it is likely Trump will get most of the blame for whatever economic fiasco we are presently headed into worldwide because of his starting the Trade War with China.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Ways to survive Climate changes