BONO FROM U2 made this statement which applies directly to Grace.
The best explanation I can think of for Grace is like you are drowning in the middle of the Pacific ocean and someone you don't know (Friends of God or God himself) shows up and rescues you. And ever after your life is sort of like a dream. Because in your own mind you died already on the ocean of life. So, ever after you live in sort of a dream, maybe a positive form of PTSD like Saints like Saint Francis of Asisi demonstrated after a battle as a knight he was in which led to the Franciscans and Saint Francis' Sainthood. This is Grace!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Arcane first came to me around 1980 then Elohar and Ragna a year or two later
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Arcane: Definition and Wikipedia entry
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Supreme Court rules against Aereo
- Amnesiac medications