BONO FROM U2 made this statement which applies directly to Grace.
The best explanation I can think of for Grace is like you are drowning in the middle of the Pacific ocean and someone you don't know (Friends of God or God himself) shows up and rescues you. And ever after your life is sort of like a dream. Because in your own mind you died already on the ocean of life. So, ever after you live in sort of a dream, maybe a positive form of PTSD like Saints like Saint Francis of Asisi demonstrated after a battle as a knight he was in which led to the Franciscans and Saint Francis' Sainthood. This is Grace!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'