Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Earth Rock People and the Angels

I was asked to share this with you by the powers that be on earth. This of course has nothing to do with governments on earth but rather the powers of earth that give life. The Earth gives life, the waters give life and all that grows on land and water and sea gives life. Governments are created by the people who survive what the powers of earth bring to them to survive.

I was at a Meadows at about 6000 to 8000 feet in the mountains around Mt. Shasta in a very remote place likely 10 to 20 miles from the nearest human being except my friend traveling with me in my Tundra 4wheel drive truck.

My friend had gone off to scout the nearest stream to the 4 wheel drive road we were on and I was alone with nature there. There didn't feel like anyone nearby or that anyone much had been there in the last 6 months time where we were.

I noticed the rock people there and they reached out to me and starting speaking with me. I first spoke with Rock people near Big Sur between Big Sur and Point Lobos around 1980 I guess and at that time it was a revelation to me especially when Charlie Thom told me that his Karuk Tribe in the Happy Camp area of Northern California has associated with the Rock people for thousands of years. He said, "We have invited them into our sweat lodges for thousands of years after we heat them up on the fire and then we put water on them in the sweats to be reborn in the womb of mother earth..

So, at this point I have been communicating with Rock people since around 1980 since I was aware that they were a millions of years old life form or forms that have been living here since Earth was first created out of cosmic dust. All Metal is also another form of the rock people like Cars and trucks and planes and boats etc. and all metal tools of any kind. This is true too.

But, in remote places like I was in they are very pure and unadulterated by people like when they are crafted into cars, trucks, ships, and airplanes etc.

So, in this pure form often you can get amazing things you learn from them.

On Sunday they told me that they are directly connected to the angels which really surprised me and then I got to thinking about how all this actually works.

The surprising thing for me I guess is that something so solid and living for millions of years that spawns literally all physical lifeforms from their minerals and earth and water and plants would be directly connected to the angels too. However, life is always very surprising I find and my favorite statement about all this is "Truth is ALWAYS much stranger than fiction!" So, I've just come to accept this as an ongoing truism about life on all levels. So, it is easier for me to accept something like this than it might be for other because of this I guess.

It's just part of having an open minded scientific way of viewing the whole universe I guess.

So, how are the rock people and angels connected? Though I can now feel it I'm not sure I'm ready to write about it yet.

By God's Grace

No comments: