Friday, August 8, 2014

Spontaneous manifestation from Voidness

Note: I was meditating this evening and something didn't feel right. I traced it back to my writing this following article this morning and realized that this is a very advanced concept and that I had left out the most important part of this. So, many of you have never heard of this before. So, what I need to say is this is all based upon the compassion of a soul meditating in a heaven realm and feeling drawn the the prayers of people in this world. So, that advanced soul (like a Jesus or a Padmasambhava or a Guatama Buddha decides to answer the prayers of mankind and is born to teach them how to reduce their suffering, become enlightened and how to go to heaven easily. When I first read about this it was in regard to Padmasambhava who was a Mahasiddha who brought Buddhism into Tibet and gave it to the kind Tri Song detsun:

Trisong Detsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trisong_Detsen
Wikipedia
Trisong Detsen was the second of the Three Dharma Kings of Tibet, playing a pivotal role in the introduction of Buddhism to Tibet and the establishment of the ...
So, Padmasambhava was manifesting the prayers of mankind in Asia when he manifested as a Mahasiddha (which means something like a KIng Magic User) which is someone who there every thought and spontaneous action enlightens everyone around them and beyond, which is someone like Jesus who also did that and still does.
end note:


When I first studied this concept in the 1970s likely at UCLA library while waiting for a friend then getting a Master's degree then to be through for the day so we could go Mountain climbing or something it was a fairly alien concept at the time. But, "Spontaneous accomplishment" and "Spontaneous manifestation from voidness interested me after my experience with "Planning my LIfe" going down in flames at age 21 when I broke up with the girl I intended to marry and indirectly this had something to do with getting kicked out of my childhood church.

However, in the long run (even though I considered suicide for several years after this, it was a good thing because I survived this and because I began to study worldwide religions and of how many many people suicided because of their religions but also how religions tended to lessen deaths in their communities in general because people all believed similar things and so tended to murder each other locally less because of this.

So, in one of my forays into religions (since my best friend was getting his Master's degree in History of Religion specializing in Buddhism and Sanskrit at the time) was the beginning of the studying about Tibetan Buddhism which both my friend and I were quite taken with then. His dream was to go to Mustang (which he eventually did and we both eventually met in Nepal in Kathmandu years later (about 10 years later) when I was there with my family. So, since he was playing music in Switzerland then he flew through Pakistan to Kathmandu, Nepal and met us there and rode elephants and almost was killed by Rhinos along with me and the rest of my family at Royal Chitwan National Park on the Terai of Nepal.

But, between 1969 and 1976 he was getting his Bachelor's and Master's degree at UCLA and on weekends or holidays we often would climb mountains like Mt. Shasta or San Gorgonio or Rock climb in Idlylwild or Yosemite national Park in the snow camped under by Bug as it snowed and watched TV through the window of the RV next door to us (the Rose bowl or Orange bowl) I think.

So, in the early 1970s likely I was first confronted with "Spontaneous Arisal from Voidness".

Since in my life by then I knew that "Plans don't work for me" I had come to living my life spontaneously as a direct result of the fact that if I didn't live this way I would soon be dead.

During my 20s during the 1970s I learned that I was both a Natural Shaman (from a Cultural Anthropology class at Palomar College and eventually that I was a natural intuitive too. "A Natural shaman just means that you have psychologically died but somehow your body is still alive" by the way which means you live in both the world of the living and the world of the dead and often can heal and help people because of this change.

There are millions just like me down through the centuries whose bodies survived when their psychology did not and died. So, you become very different after this. You can appear to be just like everyone else to make them more comfortable but you are very different after this and are often aware of thousands of things many others are not. People who  experience this in the modern world often become doctors, nurses, healers, Chiropractors, counselors, ministers etc.

So, spontaneous manifestation from voidness had a natural allure for me because I saw it likely was my path if I could relate to it.

And easy way to understand this would be to say, "Expect the unexpected". This can be taken in all ways both in regard to good things, "There is always hope no matter what as long as you don't give up!" But in a bad way it is also, "You will never be entirely safe because of spontaneous unexpected things happening". So, the necessity becomes to "Always be on guard but for the good unexpected things happening but also for the bad or neutral things happening in any given moment".

So, the proper stance might be a spiritual warriors stance that is always prepared to respond to anything anytime.

I remember a time when I was deep asleep and heard my wife screaming in the middle of the night in Mt. Shasta around 1990. I jumped up asleep and ran to where I heard the screaming in the kitchen from a dead sleep to find the kitchen window closed on the tail of our half feral cat called "pumpkin". I opened the window so he would run away and let go of my wife's hand which he had bitten into big time. Luckily, she kept the use of all her fingers and could still write after that. However, after opening the window I fell down into a corner and threw up because of having to run while still asleep. The cat was gone for several days realizing his error of biting the hand that fed him and was very chagrined. However, he also had a broken tail the last 4 inches of his tail after that too. It was still there but it had a tweak to it where it broke.

So, being literally prepared for anything 24 hours a day is the stance to deal with all kinds of spontaneous happenings ongoing in your life.

However, the good news is: "There is always hope. There is never any time when you should give up unless it is your moment of death." And even then if you are younger and have kids you might have to fight death to stay alive for them and protect them anyway you can.

After all, life is always an act of compassion, whether you are just a regular person or Jesus. This is just the nature of all life here on earth.

No comments: