Saturday, October 1, 2016

Will Obama be the Last U.S. President of our democracy?

The real problem is not at all what we thought it ...

I talked to my daughter about this this morning. She was saying how depressed she was learning about what was happening in Aleppo and thinking just how crazy the world is now. She also mentioned that people everywhere seem to be not functioning right on earth partly because of Cosmic Rays bombarding earth from the Sun? I will have to research this more to understand it better. However, after talking with my daughter I realized that Obama might well be the last U.S. President and we might be facing the end of our democracy this election for a variety of reasons. I'm very concerned that the election is the least of our worries. We should actually be more worried about the end of our way of life and our democracy instead because our nations electoral process is being severely undermined at this point by foreign nations outside our control.

So, I'm not as worried now about who gets elected as I am about ANYONE being elected as president at all or anyone surviving to become president in January. Though I think Trump is the worst candidate for president in my lifetime, I'm not overly impressed with Hillary either. But, right now that isn't what's important. What is important is to find a way for our government, a democracy to survive the next 4 to 8 months now at all.

No comments: