Saturday, July 14, 2018

The video of the Drone refueling while flying by itself is sort of eerie

within  the following word button article is a video from Wikipedia that you can click on of a military drone refueling itself likely from a B-52 or something like that. When I watched this I showed it to my wife and she asked: "Is that a fighter plane with a pilot?" I said, "NO. This is a military drone refueling itself. She gave me a scared look and she was as amazed as I was. The innovations in military drones are coming fast and heavy now not only in the U.S. but also around the world in developed countries. I even read about many drones attacking the Russians in Syria that were small. So, a whole lot of drones that are small are being readied for attack by especially the U.S. So, there are things out there you absolutely would not believe that I have seen and read about so far. Is what I"m reading about disturbing to me? You bet. However, wouldn't you rather know what is out there than be surprised one day when your whole family is killed by one of these somewhere on earth?

No comments: