Sunday, August 26, 2018

Being a Seer is a subtle not a blatant thing

For example, I ask myself constantly "Is this useful?" in regard to whatever I'm thinking about.

And "To Who?"

By doing this I create a type of filter of whatever I'm thinking about so that it can be relevant to life here on earth (and throughout the galaxy and beyond).

If you are going to be a Seer and have these kinds of abilities it is important to have filters so you know what is useful to you and to others and to people wherever you live on earth or beyond or in whatever time period you presently live in on earth or elsewhere in the universe.

What is the point of being a Seer anyway?

It appears to be to save lives and to save civilizations from extinction.

This appears to be what being a Seer is all about.

By God's Grace

No comments: