Friday, August 24, 2018

If you are not in the Obit, Eat Breakfast (2017)

It was smoky outside and I was coughing a little from the smoke coming into 

Santa Barbara. I found this program on one of the HBO stations. And all the people from about 90 to over 100 and still functional and living their lives I found very inspirational. My wife's Stepfather passed away at age 98 in the last couple of years and in his 80s he was still flying his Beechcraft Bonanza  V Tail and he flew me down to Big Sur over a burned area there I wanted to see then in the Ventana Wilderness where I had hiked with my kids into Sykes Camp in VEntana Wilderness near Big Sur, California. Then he flew back to the airport but when he came in he dropped about 5000 feet. I've soloed myself but always mostly in high wing planes. to do what he did in his 80s might have ripped the wings off most of the planes I had flown. So, I was white knuckling it as we landed. But, he knew what his plane could do easily so he just did it. Don't underestimate people who live to 90 or 100 or more as they mostly understand the secret of life and living.


If You're Not in the Obit, Eat Breakfast (2017) - IMDb

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6963760/

 Rating: 7.5/10 - ‎308 votes
If You're Not in the ObitEat Breakfast (2017) .... in The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Amy Adams/Rob Reiner/Backstreet Boys (2018) See more » ...

Carl Reiner Talks HBO Doc 'If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast ...

https://deadline.com/2018/.../carl-reiner-if-youre-not-in-the-obit-eat-breakfast-intervie...

Jun 4, 2018 - Emmys: Carl Reiner On Trump, Samantha Bee & His HBO Doc 'If You're Not In The ObitEat Breakfast'. by Matthew Carey. June 4, 2018 12: ...

Top stories

Associated Press · 2 days ago

Sykes Camp | Sykes Hot Springs In The Ventana Wilderness

www.ventanawild.org/plan-a-trip/sykes-camp-sykes-hot-springs
Sykes Camp and Sykes Hot Springs is a wonderful place in the Ventana ... are allowed at a handful of “Campfire Use Sites” (front-country car campgrounds) with ...

No comments: