Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I'm not feeling the tension I should be feeling if there was going to be a California Earthquake

of any size. If I sense the planet if there is going to be an earthquake right now it feels like Indonesia or Japan or the Big Island of Hawaii where the tension is right now. But, I also could be wrong but that is what I'm getting right now. It feels most likely that more big quakes might happen between New Zealand and Bali or Lombok Island or something like that instead. By the way I'm not trying to make anything happen I'm just trying to sense where the tension is in the earth's crust in the Ring of Fire Area. It would be sort of like you watching the sun rise and saying what mountain range it is rising over in the distance that morning more than anything else. It's just if you are a developed intuitive you have enhanced senses sometimes so you can sense things at a distance.

By God's Grace

No comments: