Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Friday, August 24, 2018
Santa Barbara Air Quality unhealthy for Sensitive Groups
I noticed last night I thought I was getting a cold. It turns out it's just the smoke in the air here. When I came outside early this morning and looked at what was going on I realized that was what it was here in the back yard with the view of the mountains all around Santa Barbara. To the north or west you cannot see the mountains this morning only to the East and North East because of the smoke coming down from a fire up near San Luis Obispo.