My thought now about this as an elder is that they were worried that it was the end of the human race from a nuclear conflagration and they wanted some of us to survive maybe. This is the only reason why thousands of us likely had this vision of plans to build a UFO on a Green CRT Screen in the 1950s in the first place.
This is my thought on the subject at present. Because I didn't write "Flight of the Navigator" someone else did and yet my experiences were in this movie too.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!