Sunday, August 26, 2018

HTML languages are going to keep evolving

So, the best you can hope for is to try to stay current regarding the changes. I have stopped programming in HTML since around 2007 because it takes at least 90% less time to use automatic coders here at blogger.com where my website is resident. But, if you are going to be a blogger it might be useful to you to know more how things actually work, especially when you are quoting things.

I'm finding it harder and harder to give you word buttons or even a URL sometimes when I'm quoting which is very frustrating at times for me as I'm trying hard always to give my readers the source of whatever I'm quoting. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me why it should be so hard to get a source for what I'm quoting back to all of you. Usually I leave the title of the article the same in the article so you can always copy the article name and often you will get the same article or one very similar from another publication. So, I will do what I can here as a blogger for as long as I can do it. It's sort of like playing chess with new moves never seen before being introduced everyday by someone in the world.

No comments: