Friday, August 31, 2018

The Gods Themselves?

This was a title of one of the Science fiction greats Isaac Asimov:

The Gods Themselves - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gods_Themselves
The Gods Themselves is a 1972 science fiction novel written by Isaac Asimov. It won the Nebula Award for Best Novel in 1972, and the Hugo Award for Best ...
Pages‎: ‎288
ISBN‎: ‎0-385-02701-X
Cover artist‎: ‎David November
Publication date‎: ‎1972

However, in this case I'm referring to the Gods of this Galaxy which I call the "CREATOR" species because they create galaxies much like we create farms here on earth.

I realized that most or all of the Creators are presently incarnate in human bodies on earth which was a very great surprise to me. But, I should have known I guess that since we created the 2nd timeline of earth that this would happen and that the Galactic Sentience (present leader of the Galaxy) would have a "Human party" on earth where all the Gods came here to hang out together for a time.

But, I didn't realize this was happening until the Solar Logos told me it was.

If you can imagine the Greek Gods like Zeus and Hera and Hercules coming to Earth this is what is happening now. This is one reason why everything feels sort of different since about 2000 because the Creator Gods who created the Galaxy are once again resident on earth for a time.

What does this mean?

We live in very very different times here on earth than ever before in human history. This much I can say and be okay.

People can have any belief about this that they want but this is the way I can successfully describe this given my background and experience. 

By God's Grace


People might say we are in the era of the 2nd Coming and this might be true. Or people can say that Maitreya Buddha is here or soon will be. That might be true too. But, anyway you look at this we live in a time unlike anything before in human history.

No comments: