Saturday, September 17, 2022

The Vajrayana or "Instant Enlightenment!"

People have many different views about the Vajrayana path which is called the "Lightning" or "Diamond" Path.

Both words "Lightning" and "Diamond" are very useful in understanding this path.

Another set of words I find useful in understanding this path is: "Trial by Fire".

In other words you don't survive this path unless you become enlightened so it's basically IF you don't succeed you burn up and don't exist in a human body anymore.

So far, I have been on what I would call the Mahayana path but also simultaneously on the Vajrayana Path through Vajrasattva and his consort Nyema who are the most evolved Buddhas in the Physical Universe who have taken a vow not to go into the formless realms beyond the physical until all beings in the physical universe have become enlightened. 

For me personally, I have found that Vajrasattva and Nyema have become sort of for me a personification of the "God and Goddess of the physical universe".

However, it is important to note here that "God" as I perceive (him, her, the being) is much more than this physical universe and there could be theoretically at least an infinite series of universes that people here on earth do not yet know about. So, when I say Vajrasattva and Nyema remind me of the "God and Goddess" of the physical universe just know that there maybe infinite universes in God's understanding far beyond the one we presently see with telescopes. So, God is beyond Vajrasattva and Nyema in an infinite way too therefore. It's just that I find their representation comforting in a God And Goddess representation of  figureheads still in the physical universe as we know it.

By God's Grace 

No comments: