Saturday, September 17, 2022

You and I are the future of Life on earth!

 What do I mean by this?

I have noticed that people all around me have died a lot my whole life. Some people were old and died of natural causes but many people were children and adults I knew in the primes of their lives too.

I have always wondered about why everyone (who appeared often as much stronger and vital and alive then I was) were dying all the time around me?

But, then angels would come to me and tell me things like: "You are a doorway for angels to come through and to help people all over the world in various infinite ways!"

So, what they have always been telling me is that somehow I am important to the survival of life on earth.

I guess it is something like this:

Some people are the future and some people will die here in the past?

I try to make sense of all this but I'm writing about the way I see it all.

God has plans for all of us and they aren't always the plans we have for ourselves.

This statement is what I have found to be true about life:

"LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS!"

So, what I'm really saying here is that God has plans for us that we know nothing about. And when we make our little plans 90% of the time they never happen, or if they do they aren't at all what people expected.

I found in life that I didn't deal with disappointment well at all. I didn't want to kill myself because of disappointment so I realized I needed a different way to think about life than the PLAN PLAN PLAN 

method people taught mostly in the 1950s when I grew up.

So, I realized that I needed another way.

I found one which is to live as spontaneously as possible as an opportunist.

This actually worked for me!

It is sort of a Hunter Gatherer response to life where you feel you really can't count on anything or anyone but yourself so you go looking for opportunities to survive. And if God loves you enough you will find ways to stay alive. If not, then you die.

So,  I learned to live by the Grace of God.

Some people can't do this because they have no faith in God.

But, living in the Grace of God always has worked for me because it suits my basic nature. And God has never failed me.

By God's Grace

No comments: