Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Finding your way while living in a human body here on earth

 Many people believe they ARE their body. I guess I never have. Why? I think it's because the way I was trained to think by my mother and father. To them, in their spiritual minds we were only spirits living in bodies on earth, temporarily. I think this is a good way to put it. So, I found it easier to deal with pain of all kinds in thinking this way. So, I worried more about taking care of my soul than my body, (at least at first). But, the problem of this is I had almost died of whooping cough by the time I was 2 or 3 because my parents didn't believe in Vaccinations.

So, this is how my life began with whooping cough and the angels visiting me and saving my life.

You don't forget something like this when your life is saved literally by the angels which I could still see at that age which was wonderful then and now.

What IS an angel? It's a soul that is not presently clothed in a physical body that adheres to the basic order of the universe and has compassion for all living things everywhere.

This is my definition of an angel.

So, some angels have been human beings but not all of them, just the ones who want to learn to master free will.

The whole trick with mastering free will of course is getting ahead in life without harming others to do this.

So, we are watched very careful by angels to try to help us make sure we do survive and get ahead but at the same time are not harming people in the process.

This is kind of how it all actually works.

So, if you are interested in returning to be an angel once again you have to succeed first at mastering free will and not harming anyone on this path in returning to being an angel.

By God's Grace

No comments: