Sunday, December 25, 2022

I hope you all survived Christmas

We survived Christmas this year in California. But, my son and his family got sick and couldn't fly south to the San Francisco Area where we live because of his son getting the flu and then his wife got the flu and now he has it too. So, someone in his family has been sick with the flu for well over a week now.

But, the good news is that we (my wife and I)  didn't get the flu because no one was traveling carrying it to us. So, because I'm 74 this is likely a good thing too. So, God took care of my wife and I in this.

However, my Daughter and a mutual friend shared Christmas with my wife and I which is great too even though I missed seeing my son and my daughter's husband who is having Christmas with his parents and our other daughter in Europe in the snow.

So, as far as I know everyone has survived Christmas so far. But, I'm really glad to be in California surviving Christmas after hearing about people dying and freezing their butts off to our East. But, the storm will also hit California by Monday night and Tuesday.

So, as of now it's supposed to rain here in Northern California Tuesday, Thursday Friday and Saturday. It's hard to say (for me at least) what the storms are going to do east of us but I suppose it might snow a lot because of the low temperatures at least for this week.

No comments: