Wednesday, December 21, 2022

When I read older articles I have written before 2018:

 I like the clarity and detail of a lot of these articles. IN 2018 I had to start being more medically disciplined in that I slowly moved from one or two medicines a day to about 6 or 7 now. And trying to take all these medicines in an organized yet balanced way and always getting the right dosage and finding some kind of balance every day is harder now that I'm 74. I watch people around me my age dying left and right (mostly because their life isn't organized the way mine is now and it makes me sad to watch all the deaths one by one. For example, my wife and I have lost 2 friends now to Covid which is hard to deal with too. But, people also are dropping from almost anything if they are over 50 years old too.

The problem I see I was helped with at 50 when I almost died for 9 months from a heart virus. I had to stop thinking I was still 25 years old in order to not die then. And when people die between 40 and 60 it's usually from thinking they are still 25 and nope they are not and then they are dead before their time.

No comments: