Monday, December 26, 2022

How many people from this time line or others were involved in Creating the 2nd timeline we all presently live on who are reading this?

I'm not sure really. I only know who I worked with to help create the 2nd timeline. I'm also more aware as time goes on how many "hidden" memories that are slowly opening up regarding the creation of this new timeline.

Timeline 1 killed 5 billion people on 9-11-01 or if you are in Europe maybe saying September 11th 2001 is better because you reverse the first two places regarding month and day from what Americans do.

But, I think the point is that I knew after I read "Alas Babylon" at around age 14 that a nuclear cataclysmic event was coming. I just wasn't sure when. It actually happened on September 11th 2001.

But, in order to create the 2nd timeline Elohar and Ragna first came to me the day I was considering committing suicide because of various events in my life then in 1969 around Christmas time.

Saint Germain had already come to me and said that the future of earth depended upon me staying alive at that point. I therefore promised Saint Germain and Elohar and Ragna that I would stay alive to help mankind stay alive but not for myself.

I was just 21 then and by age 30 I was very happy with my life once again but 18 to 30 was difficult mostly because of the unrealistic expectations of young people in general. In other words I realized the life I wanted wasn't going to happen. But, looking back that was a good thing not only for me but for mankind too.

So, the people and advanced beings (we call souls) but souls I have discovered are actually an immortal species that doesn't naturally live in time and space. I call Souls, The Creator Species because they create galaxies in order to process energy from one form to another which helps them feed on these energies as they pass from one energy or matter form to another. So, that is why they build galaxies in the first place. Beings like Human beings and other physical beings are only a bi-product of the creation of galaxies in the first place. And then especially here on earth the Creator species (which creates galaxies) is that Earth is a retirement home for Creators to live in human bodies here as a way to feel mortal so life has meaning for very old Creators billions of years old like you and me.

So, when I soul traveled to the Galactic Core at age 22 a year after the first event I wrote about above, I met (my Grandson?) who told me: "I missed you Grandfather!" as a greeting to me. This made no sense to me at the time but since then I have somewhat come to understand what he meant in saying this to me in love and respect at that time.

Everyone was very surprised that I survived soul traveling to the Galactic Core. I was surprised too because I expected to meet God there but that isn't what I found. Instead I found the Galactic Creators and my Grandson who was running the Galaxy since I had retired from this job.

So, what appears to have happened is that I asked my Grandson to make sure earth didn't nuke out like the planet Maldek did out past Mars about 65 million years ago which unbalanced the solar system somewhat.

We couldn't afford to lose another planet to nuclear war. So, I asked him to save earth and he said he could do this if he could look through my eyes.

This didn't seem to be a problem to me as I was very young then and so we made a deal where earth would be saved from nuclear war. But, I was young and had no idea how this was going to be accomplished.

So, it had already started a year before when I met Saint Germain and Elohar and Ragna. Elohar and Ragna came to me from 7028 on the first timeline. At that time we all were on the first timeline because earth's civilizations hadn't been destroyed yet on the first timeline by doomsday weapons from all over the earth. So, Elohar came from 7028 AD on the first timeline to help me build a 2nd timeline with the permission of my Grandson? who runs the Galaxy now. I call him "The present Galactic Sentience" because he has an IQ of over 1 million or more and is aware of everything going on in the galaxy in real time all the time past, present and future.

I also found that we have a "Oneness" or representative of the Galaxy in Shambala which was created during Lemuria which was a Spacefaring culture destroyed by a "Time Wave" but some stayed alive by creating a dimensional place somewhere between a physical matter place and a heaven realm. So, in this way some human beings of that era before Atlantis were able to survive. But, people do not age in Shambala. They only age if they come to live on earth. So, Earth's "HIS ONENESS" is a designation of the fact that earth is a Satellite nation planet controlled by the Galaxy which will not not be allowed to blow itself up or destroy itself in any way. 

How is this accomplished? 

By Altering time and by creating things like the 2nd timeline we presently live on where Billions didn't die on or near September 11th 2001. So, we are all here because of the graciousness of the Galactic Sentience allowing Elohar and Ragna of the first timeline and myself and Saint Germain to actually create the 2nd timeline for us all to live on now.

By God's Grace

No comments: