Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Two things got me to writing more in the 1990s

 The first was I almost died for 9 months and the 2nd was that my eyes were not perfect like they had always been before. So, I started carrying a plastic magnifier in my wallet to read small print on bottles of vitamins and medicines and the like. Then next I started buying small magnifiers which are like 1/2 glasses you can carry easily in something that looks like an over sized pen. Finally, by 50 to 55 I finally got my first pair of glasses. However, I found I had to stop reading books because my left and right eye were doing different things and this gave me a headache. However, I found that reading from a computers screen didn't mess me up somehow. So, these are some of the things that led to me blogging a lot and writing a lot. 

Also, while I believed I might be dying from about September 1998 until May 1999 when cardiologists told me I wasn't going to die and they had (through the process of elimination) diagnosed what was wrong with my heart told me I had had a Heart virus.

They told me I was very very lucky because they said (in 1998 and 1999) this killed most people then that got a heart virus like I had.

I had to learn to pass out over and over again without panicking. This is what kills most people with a heart virus because if you panic even once while passing out like this it sets up a chain reaction in your body where you die.

But, having survived Whooping cough and learning a disconnection meditation from Tibetan Lamas the combination of going limp and not fighting (like I learned from whooping cough at 2 to survive this) and disconnecting in a way in which I wouldn't panic sort of like a soldier allowed me to survive these passing out spells (caused by your heart not beating fast enough to oxygenate your blood enough to stay conscious).

So, this and talking to the angels allowed me to stay alive through this from September 1998 to May of 1999 when doctors told me that I might be able to live a normal long life once again.

Also, I had promised God if I survived all this that I would start a blog to praise God for keeping me alive and that I would share my amazing experiences with God and Angels to honor God and my soul.

I had feared doing this before because I was afraid to share all this. But, as I saw myself that I might die I realized just how stupid this was because what if I died before sharing my God and Angels and other amazing experiences of my life?

So, all these events I see now God used to help me write and blog and share with mankind (those who wish to hear) of my amazing experiences with God my whole life.

By God's Grace

No comments: