Saturday, December 24, 2022

I was trained as a child (generally speaking) to not be afraid of UFOs. I was told they were real but not a threat (usually)

 It is sort of like the fact that you have no real reason about 90% of the time to be afraid of UFOs anymore than you would be afraid of ANYONE human born you met on earth.

That's not to say that all UFOs are friendly, just like some humans are dangerous criminals and a threat to people's lives. It's just that 90% of the time they are just like you and me. 

So, the problem because assessing motivations of UFOs. This is the ability that I had to have to experience what I did rather than to have a psychological meltdown like many people have for thousands of years from their UFO experiences.

The other interesting thing is that in the religion I was raised in there were many many U.S. military officers which makes sense because the military would be the ones who had UFO experiences regularly starting with World War II and then Roswell. So, they would know things that the average person would not.

So, at present I realize that I was trained to be reasonably okay around meeting UFOs. I realize more about all this each day in my life now.

So, because I wouldn't run jump off a cliff or psychologically melt down from meeting a time traveler from earth or other UFO because of my childhood training I believe I was chosen to help create the 2nd timeline which we are now living on if you are reading this.

What I call the first timeline killed at least 5 billion people on earth on 9-11-01 and so we built the 2nd timeline with help from people from 7028 on the first timeline who wanted to prevent basically the end of all civilization for around 5000 years from 9-11-01 to 5000 AD. Finally by the 6000s and 7000s Saint Germain (who has always been a time traveler) helped create the 2nd timeline through Elohar and Ragna and King Interlaken of a country that includes then on the first timeline from Italy through most of Switzerland at that time on that first timeline of what actually happened here on earth the first time we saw 9-11-01.

One reason civilization could return there is that presently Switzerland is a neutral country and as a neutral country it wasn't nuked basically out of existence by doomsday weapons on 9-11-01 on the first timeline.

Here is some of the stuff I wrote about all this:

begin quote from:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/memories_part_2_and_3

dragonofcompassion

No comments: