Wednesday, December 28, 2022

The Creator Species of Souls pre-existed ALL Galaxies: So, they are in the 96% of Unknown Matter that composes the present universe

 Only 4% of the universe contains Matter and time-Space continuums. 

My experience with just how tied we are to the Milky Way Galaxy was when I decided to when I was soul Traveling to go out beyond our galaxy.

This was likely a very big mistake for me because this became the single most TERRIFYING moment of my entire life.

The best way I can speak to this is that the GALAXY appears to be a LIVING ORGANISM and we as humans might be something like white or red corpuscles in the blood of the Galaxy or maybe even smaller like molecules or atoms or even electrons.

So, when I soul traveling decided to go out beyond the edge of the galaxy I experienced a terror and an aloneness I had NEVER experienced before and my body likely on earth almost had a heart attack about then too.

IT would be like being in a helicopter in the middle of the ocean on a dark night where you can see nothing not even the stars and then someone pushes you naked out of that helicopter into the water below. Not only are you struggling to come to the surface to breathe air, but there is no reference points at all to make sense of what you are experiencing (or not experiencing). I was terrified beyond anything ever in my life before. Why?

Because we are all a part of the earth (our human bodies) and we are all a part of the Galaxy Too whether we understand this or not. IN some ways I could say we do not exist separate from our galaxy. But, this is only Somewhat true because on one level this is about sort of like an indoor cat who has never been outside and couldn't likely psychologically deal with it because it never experienced it before and likely would not or could not survive outside never having been there before or taught how to survive there.

So, it's not that one might not learn to survive outside of the galaxy, it's more like the indoor cat who never has been outside it's whole life.

The point is our Species of Souls who create and maintain all galaxies have grown used to our Galaxy farms that we live in a lot because we can have many more children and not be so alone when we build galaxies because we can more easily have more energy to consume as it transits between different states.

Even the black hole we create in the center of a galaxy helps feed us energy and makes it easier for millions more of us to survive as Creator Souls.

So, seeing Creator souls as a scientific Fact might be useful to many of you out there.

So, it's true we have immortal souls but scientifically understanding all this like I presently do is helpful in making fulls sense of all of this.

I'm still trying to get a better grasp of all this and I'm already 74 years old. I suppose if I live long enough into my 100s or 500 or 1000 I might be able to better understand all this and share even more with all of you out there in the past, present and future and even with those who don't live in time and space at all.

By God's Grace

No comments: