Friday, December 30, 2022

I was born with Some Siddhis already:

 For example, I was born often knowing the future and hearing the minds of other people. This wasn't always a pleasant experience especially when I was around 2 years old.

I could hear the thoughts of the adults around me and wondered why they thought one thing but said another. 

It took me until I was around 15 years old to fathom this completely.

I realized by then that Politeness was the ONLY reason everyone didn't just kill each other on the spot in any given moment. So, kindness and politeness were the glue of civilization itself.

Once I learned this more fully by age 15 I began to see how everything worked in civilization in a more mechanical mechanistic way. But, because by then I had already been trained as an electrician by my father working for him summers I understood this methodical approach to life. Because unless you are somewhat mechanical and methodical you will die doing electrical work, especially if you are working on hot circuits that you cannot turn off because people need to use these circuits while you are working on them in homes or businesses.

So, politeness became something I really understood by age 15 and I saw politeness as a way of loving mankind like a minister or a priest. It was out of respect for the sanctity of all life that I was polite. My girlfriend's mothers all loved me because of my natural politeness and kindness so this made me popular not only with my girlfriends but also their mothers. This changed my life a lot understanding the importance of politeness in our civilizations on earth.

So, seeing the future also helps change ones behavior if they want to stay alive. So, I found that I could always do extreme physical things because I always knew what I could survive and what I couldn't survive because I saw the future.

Even understanding that it was my destiny to become enlightened was seen through my Siddhis of seeing the future and being kind and polite to all beings on earth and beyond.

By God's Grace

No comments: