Friday, December 30, 2022

what's important in life?

At age 15 when God came into my body to live with me I asked myself this question. The answer to me was obvious. I remembered countless previous lifetimes where I was a banker, a lawyer, a soldier and farmer and every other thing that interested me over time.

But, I realized the single most useful thing I could do with this lifetime is to become completely enlightened.

What does this mean?

I suppose it means something slightly different to each person wanting to become enlightened. But, somehow I was prescient enough to know that this was my destiny.

Did I achieve this?

For myself, Yes.

But, everyone must achieve their own enlightenment in their own way.

What enlightenment is for me is a completely different thing than I ever thought it would be.

Also, enlightenment is not just one thing it is endless in the new things you are learning about God and the universe in the past, present and future every single day.

How does one begin to attain enlightenment?

The easiest way I can share would be to learn to love yourself and all mankind.

But, this doesn't mean necessarily "Making Love" to everyone. No.

What it means is that you see Everyone as your mother of another lifetime or your child of another lifetime so you take care of them. But first you have to take care of yourself too or else you cannot help anyone.

Compassion is the single most important component to Enlightenment for everyone. So, this is universal.

Once you have compassion for all life in the universe, including yourself, past, present and future then life can trust you with Infinite gifts and infinite Siddhis too. Siddhis are often defined as magical empowerments. However, it might be easier for people in a Christian secular country to see this as sort of becoming like Jesus in multiplying the loaves, and walking on water and flying into the sky into Ascension. The important thing is to realize that Jesus was not and still isn't the ONLY one that can do these kinds of things. Once you realize that Jesus came to set an example for all of us to follow you begin to realize that we are ALL capable of caring for all life everywhere in amazing amazing ways.

By God's Grace

The way Siddhis are defined as:

Siddhi - Wikipedia

In Indian religions, Siddhis are material, paranormal, supernatural, or otherwise magical powers, abilities, and attainments that are the products of yogic ...
May 1, 2018Siddhi is the term given for a spiritual or seemingly magical power or capability, which is obtained through rigorous and accomplished ...

 

No comments: