Thursday, December 22, 2022

Centering during these difficult times on earth for everyone

 One of the many techniques I use a lot to center is I say to myself over and over "God is Here".

Because I was taught as a child to be a co-creator with God this works for me. Each person is different in this.

On one level God is everywhere and in every time in the universe past, present and future.

So, since God is already everywhere in every time and space God is also here too (wherever you are at that moment in time and space).

So, saying "God is here!" is always a true statement whenever and wherever you say it.

So, if you believe in God and you say "God is here" if you want God to comfort you it is happening right then.

Also, you don't have to say this out loud just in your mind as a prayer or an acknowledgement of the truth of that moment and all moments in your life.

"GOD IS HERE"



No comments: