Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Everything isn't always perfect(but then maybe it is actually because we don't usually see it from God's point of view)

 However, if you look closely often you can see God's handiwork all around you.

For example, my 8 year old grandson in Oregon was going to fly tomorrow morning with his father and mother to spend a week at Christmas with my wife and I and his aunt who lives in California but instead he got the Flu and this changed everything because Sunday his mother got it and today my son said he realized he was starting to come down with it too. So, they aren't coming for Christmas.

I had had bad feeling somehow about them coming and "Thank God" my grandson got sick "BEFORE" they flew south because I'm 74 and am dealing with heart issues and medicines I have to take every day.

So, I guess I can see the "Hand of God" and Angels involved in all this in that I and my wife and my daughter have all been protected in this way from the flu which has already killed 35,000 people in the U.S. since last January or over 9000 Americans since just September or October so far. And remember this isn't Covid, this is just the flu.

So, I feel "in the hand ot God" in this sense and very blessed not to be exposed to the flu at my age.

By God's Grace

PS I recommend everyone get a Flu shot this year and I got mine a couple of months ago because this shot is very good at preventing the versions of flu out this year. My wife got the flu and Covid booster the same day and my Housekeeper told me that he did the same thing. I did them a week apart I got flu shot first and then got 5th Pfizer booster a week later.

By God's Grace

No comments: