Wednesday, December 21, 2022

More than ever in my lifetime your personal survival and your family's depends upon your relationships with angels

 Many of you know this automatically and some of you don't.

I think back on how the angels always came and saved my life starting at age 2 from whooping cough. But, it was an ongoing process of being saved countless times up to now and into the future where angels have saved my life.

The basic way I recognize how they save my life and make it amazing is that when I think I might be dying I ask them: "Am I dying?" and they always say, "NO. This is just temporary. You will get better soon."

And this is one of the main reasons I'm still alive at age 74.

I have watched people who were very healthy all their lives get sick for the first time and then panic and die fairly young.

However, other people like myself who have lived with the angels all their lives because they would have died very young without them go on and on and on.

It's true some people are "Just dying to get out of this world" and to some degree there will always be people like this.

But, others of us God wants to stay here because we set a good example for others so they suffer less and we live on and on and on.

This just seems to be how it all works!

By God's Grace

No comments: