Friday, December 30, 2022

I likely published something about Arcane and what he looked like on his planet New Deva as an Amphibian by 1999 or 2000

I found this section in:

dragonofcompassion.com/memories_part_6_and_7

begin quote:

 Arcane's normally light purple blue glow to his humanoid skin had turned to a blue green and purple glow. He looked at his reflection in one of the spheres.

He said, "They will know I've changed because my glow aura has changed!"

"Yes Arcane, you cannot hide your Earth humanness or your New Deva glow. You are now of New Deva and of Earth. You represent both. When you save your planet they will accept that. Our Blessings go with you, Arcane. Whenever you need us just think of us. We will instantly be there . Neither time nor space is any obstacle!"

end quote.

Arcane started out an amphibian humanoid with gills with lavender blue skin and his people originally were from earth Thousands of years before colonizing other worlds. They had genetically altered themselves for living underwater because most of the land was underwater then. I'm thinking that this is earth about 1 million years into the future from now when weather and multiple ice ages have melted all ice and the lands are mostly tropical with no land above water because of various changes.

So, over time they begin dredging up land to have islands to live on over time because there is basically not enough land for everyone to live on otherwise. So, at that time Earth (as New Deva) is a completely water planet with no islands or mountain ranges above the ocean levels. It still rains a lot but the fresh water mostly has nowhere to go because the land is under the ocean.

I began writing about Arcane and his planet New Deva in summer of 1980 when I lived at Lassen Lane and Old Stage Road in the little city of Mt. Shasta with my family. I was 32 years old then and at the time thought I was writing a form of healing, transmuting science fiction. This is what I thought I was writing at the time.

But, Saint Germain had other plans for me than this.

He had come to me and appeared to me on Easter of 1974 so powerfully that I fainted and lost consciousness. When I awoke after going to the SRF Lake Shrine with friends on Easter after I returned to Rancho Bernardo near San Diego where I lived and went to college then in 1974 Saint Germain fused with me much like God had fused with me in 1963 when I was 15. I have never been the same again either time from these experiences. 

Many higher awarenesses have grown in me since then beyond Seeing the Future before it happens and other things as well.

By God's Grace

PS Having the goal of complete enlightenment is both an honorable and good one for mankind. Why?

Because you will be able to help mankind and all life on earth in ways right now you couldn't imagine until achieving states of Enlightenment

By God's Grace

In 1998 and 1999 as I prepared to die from an as of then not diagnosed Heart Virus I realized what I had written was not science fiction but lifetimes I remembered in the past, present and future.

So, the reason it was healing me was I was healing past, present and future lifetimes as I wrote this without fully understanding what I was doing at the time.

It's one of the reasons I'm still alive here at age 74 years of age.

By God's Grace

So, publishing all this online became more important as a resource for human beings to better understand the future of the human race as it travels out to colonize other planets in this solar system and others.

By God's Grace

No comments: