Sunday, December 25, 2022

What is Real?

 This is an important question to ask yourself on any given day. If knowing the truth is important to you.

Some people will never be able to deal with the truth and so they constantly live in a lie or a fantasy. Not many people are brave enough to actually face all the truths in their lives.

I tend to be someone who can face more truth than most people do. I was taught to think this way by my father who comes from a long line of people who literally settled this country from Europe since around 1725 when they came up the river to Philadelphia coming first from Zurich, Switzerland through London I believe and then by ship to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. So, I likely have relatives who fought in the revolutionary war and I know about my Great Grandfather who was born in the 1840s and was a captain in the northern Army during the Civil War out of Kansas.

So, I was always taught to be very very very pragmatic and to always survive ANYTHING in life!

This is something that was drummed into me as a child.  You must always survive anything you face in life!

So, I have and it hasn't always been easy. So, one of the many things I have survived is coming face to face with people from the future, Elohar and Ragna who told me that they were reincarnations of my mother and father. 

But, another thing that sometimes troubles me is this memory unveiled in about 2002 of meeting them in May or June in 1974 just after my son was born. I remember that when they laughed they sounded like dolphins and in this one memory (only one) they didn't have noses or ears like we do here on earth (at least in this era we presently live in.

How could people evolve past having noses or ears?

By living underground or inside and not being outside much. 

If you understand human evolution we have noses and ears to shed rain but after we live out of the rain long enough our noses and ears might go away.

How long would this take?

I'm not sure the answer to this question.

So, here is my question: "What is real ultimately?"

I'm not sure you could answer this question for me.

Is it important that I find this answer?

Here is an answer that partly answers this question: "I Presently believe every human being born on earth  has hidden memories regarding UFOs. Is this good or bad?

I think if you survived these experiences you have survived these experiences and are still alive.

However, we all have hidden UFO memories.

For example, my father in law was given an amnesiac to forget the week or two when he was put in an induced coma in the early 2000s. He lived another 10 years to 90 after this even though he was MADE to forget what happened during his coma to his mind and dreams.

So, if you are still alive and sane after whatever happened to you during your life then this is a good thing.

However, nothing you see on TV likely is the way things really are on Earth.

However, if you are alive it is good you are still alive and kicking and have a chance to continue living on Earth. 

by God's Grace 

So, it is my present assumption that humans live in a fantasy fostered by our culture, our parents, our friends and our grandparents. Is this good or bad? I think the answer to this is: Both good and bad depending upon the circumstances.

If our beliefs allow us to stay alive and to have good lives on earth that is one thing. But, if our beliefs prevent our long term survival then those beliefs are bad because we cannot survive them.

Since everyone believes slightly different things I think this is one of the reasons some people survive and others don't.

No comments: