Friday, December 23, 2022

Here is my very first blog post at this site from September 5th 2007

intuitivefred888.blogspot.com

I'm just experimenting with this new type of blogging experience. I have had my own website since 1999. However, this operates a little differently so I'll have to adapt to the way it functions.
I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it.

I was watching a news video and a young woman in her late 20's or early 30's mentioned that Blogger was a good place to start with a blog. Hers got to be popular and now has become a springboard for her business. Though I am a prolific writer I have never been published, primarily because though I love to write I hate to edit. Maybe if I was a starving writer I could get myself to edit.

However, what I tend to write is intuitive based and since I tend to be one of those writers that write from a very truthful place not everyone wants to read that kind of stuff. Besides, what is truthful to one person is just too painful to see or read about for another. Also, I like to write from both a scientifically truthful place combined with a humanitarian truthful place and sometimes a very spiritually real and truthful place all combined. Since most people these days seem to want to escape into TV or computer fantasy games and not deal with anything real I'm not always sure of the value of what I write for everyone.

However, for those who are intuitively gifted like myself and want to figure out how to develop those gifts in a way that benefits themselves and all beings in the universe what I write might be not only useful but life saving to a select few who can really process my unique viewpoint.

 

No comments: