Monday, May 15, 2023

1967 SUMMER OF LOVE from Youtube

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr5_QbRo8Ck

 
1:56 / 5:20
188 subscribers
Great great days, I was a teenager and nothing compares to 65 -75, great music, no phones, no computers, just great times with like minded kids !
20
MADDEST MOVIES
·
I was 15 in 1967 and got to experience the summer if love the best way possible - by falling in love with the most beautiful girl in my school. After our first meeting on June 17 at our junior high graduation dance in which it was love at first sight for both of us, our first date was 8 days later when we went to her friends house and watched the worldwide Beatles concert "All you need is love" on tv. The music and the spirit of the time made a beautiful backdrop for the best year of my life. Tragedy entered my life in later years, so I am grateful that this was my time.
6

 

No comments: