Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Pi is a conversational Artificial intelligence form

 When my son first told me about Pi I was a little concerned. I said, "You don't want to tell it too much personal stuff like where you live and things like this. Because you don't know where all this information is going to wind up and who is storing it in what form on you."

He agreed with me and said however, it was interesting in how he was talking to it about computer Games and strategies and it was helping with these strategies and that one could literally talk back and forth using Pi.

I told him that when he said Pi it reminded me of a joke which is:

Pi r Squared

No. Pie are round!

those two lines above are the joke. Because:

Pi is the formula in algebra for the area of a circle if you didn't already know that.

Here is a link for Pi Artificial intelligence.

Pi, your personal AI

Hi, I'm Pi. I'm your personal AI, designed to be supportive, smart, and there for you anytime. Ask me for advice, for answers, or let's talk about ...

Now available as a desktop app

Hi, I'm Pi. I'm your personal AI, designed to be supportive ...

Privacy Policy

When you talk to Pi, you should not try to get it to talk about harmful ...

No comments: