Friday, May 3, 2024

As a child being aware of the 7 builders of the Galaxy allowed me to know to go to the Center of the Galaxy as an adult

 I began praying to "Travel with the Angels" and this eventually took me through soul travel to the center of the Galaxy around 1970. I had tried to leave my body permanently at age 20 simply because I realized that I wouldn't survive my 20s. I knew this because I have always been a precognitive intuitive. So, my solution to this problem was to exit my body peacefully before it got really bad.

So, as I was moving up out of my body Archangel Gabriel stopped me and said: "You cannot do this because you promised God you would live a very long life and help here on earth in special ways!"

So, I returned to my body and spoke more with Archangel Gabriel. I told him I had already foreseen my death in my 20s and I said "I don't see the point of continuing when I'm going to die young anyway."

He thought a moment because he saw I was right. Then he said, "We are going to give you the gift of Soul Travel so you can live through your 20s and live a long time for God and Angels here on earth."

Though I was grateful for this gift I was also despondent that I would have to go on living with the world being the way it is and was. 

However, Soul Travel DID keep me alive through my 20s just like he said. Most people feel trapped in their physical bodies on earth sort of like a caged animal. However, I no longer had this experience because I was literally everywhere all the time once I was allowed to soul travel with the angels.

After a decade of this I was an entirely different type of person than before which was amazing.

So within a year or two of Archangel Gabriel giving me this Gift from God I realized I could not only soul travel around Earth everywhere but that I could also go into space soul traveling. I hadn't thought of doing this before simply because it didn't occur to me.

However, I realized that my body would be breathing and alive on earth but my soul didn't need to breathe only my body. So, I went up into space but the moon had never attracted me because I experience the moon in sort of a sad way because I believe it is a piece of the Planet Maldek that we dragged to earth because it was all that we had left 65 million years ago in that lifetime. So, going there wasn't a happy feeling for me.

So, I went to Venus because it has always attracted me as a planet. I knew it was 600 to 800 degrees there but I realized in my soul travel form it wouldn't affect me because I wasn't physical. The being I met there (sort of like a Ghost like being similar to Meridian who guarded and took care of Venus) told me if I wanted to meet "God" in the center of the Galaxy I should go into the sun because this was how this was mostly easily done. I said, "I think I would burn up?" He said, "No. You are in a soul body not a physical one it will only feel maybe like a hot tub on earth and he was right.

So, I did as he said and I met a plasma being that lived in the sun who sent me to the Center of the Galaxy through a Throne like chair it seemed I sat down in. However, obviously it was different than my mind perceived because "Have you ever been inside the sun?" And "What would you think if you were inside the Sun?" Yes. That's my experience too.

So, I met the present Galactic Sentience in the Center of the Galaxy. I remember looking at the black hole in the distance and all the stars and probably planets around it and feeling sort of overwhelmed by the whole experience. 

I was told that the Galactic Sentience was waiting to speak with me so I went thinking I was going to ask for Earth not to be nuked out of existence which I did.

He said first: "I have missed you Grandfather!"

I had no idea what to do with this at all so I just let it go like one does a lot of things they don't understand going on in foreign countries. 

I asked him if he could prevent nuclear holocaust on earth? He said, "Yes. if I can see through your eyes."

At the time this seemed like an okay thing to be doing so I said, "Yes."

So, this began how he and I started changing time lines which resulted in this the 2nd timeline which on this timeline we prevented the end of civilization. However, the 1st timeline in which civilization ended on September 11th 2001 still exists.

So, at least the 8 billion of us have a civilization here to live in somewhat peacefully now.

By God's Grace

However, I was only the one asking of this favor from the Galactic Sentience who runs the Galaxy now and he said "yes".

However, I was like a young adult child in asking this. I had no idea at all how hard thousands to millions of people would work to accomplish this feat between 1970 and 2001. At the time I thought he would just snap his fingers or something and it would be done. I had no idea the work that would be involved by myself and thousands to millions of others to accomplish this goal of starting a 2nd timeline that civilization did not end on.

So, as a result of many many people's work from various different time lines we now have a timeline in which the human race as we knew it before 2001 didn't end. On the first time line it took until around 6000 AD to even return to the way things were in England around the time of Queen Elizabeth I in the 1500s and early 1600s when Francis Bacon, her illegitimate son lived and invented the Scientific Method still used today for logical and rational thought in searching for scientific answers as well as answers to all questions one might have.

By God's Grace

No comments: