Tuesday, May 7, 2024

I plan to publish in the Hard Fiction Category because I promised Saint Germain not to start another religion

 

 regarding the following article and link:

So, even though it's true that I believe what I'm writing is not Science Fiction but rather Science Fact I'm going to publish in the Category "Hard Fiction" which means I believe what I'm writing is Science Fact but you can believe whatever you wish either way.

By Doing this is saves me all sorts of problems like people wanting to turn what I write into some kind of religion.

By Telling people it is fiction (even though it is hard fiction) it saves me so many different problems. If you are an intuitive like me you might be able to understand all the complexities if I say absolutely this is non-fiction.

It's sort of like when people have UFO experiences and write about them (and these could be described as multi-planet including the center of the galaxy UFO experiences I suppose. 

However, I look at all this more like instead of just seeing things through an earth born human's eyes I tend to see all this from a Galactic Citizen who is also a Citizen of Earth too which is an entirely different point than you see most places in writings.

So, even though you could say I've had UFO Experiences which changed my life a lot, this changed my life more writing about Arcane starting in 1980 much more than any UFO Experiences I had in a traditional earth sense.

In this way I could write about all this in a way that made full sense to me. Because there are just too many unknowns and things that are left out when you try to approach this as an earth born human.

So, I approach this as someone who is an Earth Born Human AND who is a Galactic Citizen too.

And I presently believe there are millions of people like me living on earth right now too who might be human like me or just have reality generators and could literally be from any part of this galaxy or another galaxy. This is my experience.

No comments: