Thursday, May 2, 2024

Seeing the Future

There's basically two ways to "See" the future. 

One is by profiling the future. A plus B equals C

This is less accurate than being a precognitive psychic but it is what most thinking people do.

The 2nd method is being precognitive (however this happens for you).

Both methods have their good and bad points.

However, I use both of these methods to "See" the future.

For example, it is obvious to me because I am a very logical, practical and at times methodical person that global Warming can only get worse unless mankind spends a lot of money to change what is coming for earth in the form of extreme weather events ongoing.

It is obvious to me that the sea levels are continuing to rise (especially when I drive between Old Lahaina and Kihei on the ocean road and see the cement freeway type of barriers up to try to prevent the waves from crashing over the highway during high tides and storms. Actually I have been driving as early as 2019 along this road BEFORE they put the cement freeway barriers up and waves were crashing into the pavement as I drove by and I had to weave left heading towards Kihei in order to not get hit by wave in my rental car. This surprised me a lot but also made me realize that they will have to eventually move the road to higher ground somehow to get from Kihei to Old Lahaina which is all or mostly burned down now.

So, you can logically predict the future or you can specifically see some aspects of the future that affect you and your family and friends and often you can change individual events to better outcomes if people will listen to you.

But, people don't always listen to someone who is precognitive simply because there is something called the "Cassandra" Effect which is people blaming the people who predicted a certain outcome who knew before it happened what actually might or would happen.

So, just because you know what is coming in various situations doesn't mean that anyone can or will accept what is coming. 

Just like when Madame Web first gets wind that she can see the future the black ambulance driver doesn't listen to her and he dies as a result. She cannot save him and it hurts her really bad.

This is the main problem of being a precognitive psychic when people don't listen to you and you have to watch them die or get maimed because they didn't hear you or didn't want to hear you.

My wife didn't want to hear me when I told her her mother was going to die within 6 months which was 3 months before her doctors told her she was going to die. I saw it in her aura that she had about 6 months to live and told my wife only because I thought there might be some way to save her mother who was only 74 years old at the time. But, instead my wife screamed and beat on my chest and got hysterical and so I realized I couldn't do anything but console my wife and let it go for then. Her mother died about 6 months later just like I said she would. But, I didn't talk to her mother because it didn't seem right to do that after my wife lost it.

So, even if you see the future often you cannot change the outcome because people aren't ready (or never will be ready) to hear what you have to say. 

Note: To be fair to you I'm adding the following. Because her mother had small cell lung cancer there likely was nothing anyone could do to save her. She chose not to have chemotherapy because it wouldn't have changed the outcome so I realized at Thanksgiving 1998 she was slowly dying and then she was gone April 14th 1999. So, it all happened very quick. 

However, I didn't know what she was dying from. My ONLY motivation was that maybe she could be saved if I told my wife and that didn't work at all. So, this is all a part of being a real Precognitive psychic too if you want to understand how difficult it can be to live with all this.

However, my point of view is that God made me this way for his purposes.

By God's Grace

No comments: