Sunday, August 25, 2024

If you were wondering what HTML Code for creating a links page looks like when it is blank this is it:

what I do is to run a purple or blue line through "Link text" and then find the title and run a blue or purple line through that one and replace the "Link text" with the title of the article. I find doing this and then doing the same for the url space causes me to do a whole page in around 20 minute to 1/2 an hour instead of 1 to 2 hours. So, I find doing it this way is much more efficient, especially if you already have a links HTML template to begin with.

However, what I'm showing you here is not in an HTML mode or else I couldn't show it to you because it would execute all the commands instead. So, I"m showing this to you in a blogger.com "compose" mode instead where I can show you the code without causing it to execute the commands right then.

So, though I'm showing you what the code actually looks like in symbols and words the real HTML code would be in a real HTML format be red letters and blue letters and green letters and black letters and symbols in an actual HTML coding sheet you were looking at. You can also copy the code in an HTML format to make more links if you need to on any HTML page. However, I find it easier to think about in this format even though often you will see this code as a never ending line that seems to stretch forever often on coding sheets. I organize the code in this way because it is easier for me as a human being to think about and to code rather than a seemingly unending line of code forever. And it will run either way you do it (as long as you are in an HTML mode with red and green and blue and black letters and symbols.)


The following is blank HTML code for the next Links page regarding most read articles at this site.
 
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<a href="url">link text</a>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
 
 <p>&nbsp;</p>
<a href="url">link text</a>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<a href="url">link text</a>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
 
<a href="url">link text</a>
 
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<a href="url">link text</a>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
 
<a href="url">link text</a>
 
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<a href="url">link text</a>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
 
 <p>&nbsp;</p>
<a href="url">link text</a>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<a href="url">link text</a>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
 
<a href="url">link text</a>
 
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<a href="url">link text</a>
 
<p>&nbsp;</p>
 
<a href="url">link text</a>

No comments: