Thursday, October 20, 2016

Armageddon already happened on the first Timeline on 9-11

So, I guess what I'm saying here is you and I and most everyone we know already died in a worldwide nuclear holocaust on 9-11-01. I think this is important to say because it is unlikely there is going to be a redo of this for a variety of reasons at this point.

How did the 2nd timeline come about?

There is likely much much more to this than I'm writing about here but this is a part of it. I'm told that one of the ways the 2nd timeline we presently are living began to come into being was around 1970 when I first visited consciously soul traveling to the Galactic Core and visited with the Present Leader of our Galaxy that I call the Galactic Sentience. This name I thought of because he doesn't see himself as a God (either big or little God) and prefers to be known as a being who doesn't need to live in a physical body of any kind.  So, people might think he is God or a God because he has the ability to experience what all beings in the Galaxy are experiencing any given moment and even through time if necessary. So, calling a being like this God you can see why many people would. But, if he is a God he is more like Zeus than any other God in that Pantheon.

So, in 1970 I asked him when I visited there where he is in the Center of the Galaxy I asked him if he would prevent the permanent extinction of mankind from a nuclear holocaust.

His answer was "Yes!"

However, I didn't really understand at the time how he was going to pull this off. However, I knew he was the most powerful being in the galaxy and could do things you and I couldn't even imagine being human beings.

So, what I found amazing about all this is I was on this course before I asked this question by one year. So, the answer came even before I asked it. But, I didn't understand all this at the time.

So, when Elohar and Ragna showed up in late 1969 they said to me, "The human race will go extinct unless you stay alive." So, realizing they spoke the truth to me because I'm an intuitive I pledged to stay alive even though I didn't consider this to be in my personal best interests at the time. However, I had to do something to prevent human extinction because the human race I considered to be my family then and now.

So, strangely enough, before I met the Galactic Sentience I as told by Elohar and Ragna that I needed to stay alive or else the human race would go extinct. So, I stayed alive for this purpose.

Then in 1970 I soul traveled to the Galactic Core to ask the Galactic Sentience if he would prevent the extinction of the human race on earth and he said "yes".

But then Elohar and Ragna came again to me on Mt. Shasta at Bunny Flats in a UFO from the future 7028 AD on the first timeline in 1974 in May. This timeline is where 5 billion of us including likely you and I died on 9-11-01 on the first timeline.

So, this is how armageddon happened on the first timeilne and this is how President Bush changed the timeline by staying calm long enough so nuclear weapons were not triggered on this timeline.

So, it could be said that Osama Bin Laden already created Armageddon on the first timeline but we are now on the 2nd timeline where this didn't happen.

So, we should all be very grateful to all the humans and beings throughout the Galaxy who made this 2nd timeline possible.

By God's Grace

Here is the single time event that prevented Armageddon on this 2nd timeline that was started by this single action.

My Pet Goat


This is also included in

Elohar: The girl in the Forest 

Which is about how Elohar became from around college age to around 28 or 30 when I met her in this lifetime. However, she was also my mother in this present lifetime until she passed away in 2008. So, she was reborn I'm thinking around 7000 AD on the first timeline in Switzerland somewhere near the Matterhorn.

If you want to read about Saint Germain Training her as Arcane for her work here is that:

 




No comments: