Sunday, August 5, 2018

What I often experience when an earthquake is coming

Often when a big earthquake is coming anywhere on earth but more so if I'm close to a big earthquake coming I get irritated and sometimes cannot figure out why I'm irritated. This is a part of you sensing something just isn't right. When you feel this way AND (any animals or pets start acting strange too in your area) often this means an earthquake is coming. The stranger they act often the bigger the quake coming.

As humans often we are trained NOT to experience our instincts and feelings because culturally we are easier to control that way by school and parents and colleges and armies. But it also interferes with us being in full control of our senses so we can stay alive too. So, it's always a two edged sword in this.

So, since I've always been very independent and was trained by a mother and grandmother who were Scottish I learned to not talk about what I was experiencing except to other people trained to understand what was happening to them unless it was a complete emergency and lives were at stake.

So, I'm very careful what I say to people now even if I know they are in danger in some way. So, whenever possible I try to redirect people out of danger this way I don't have to say to them, "If you don't do what I say now you are going to die or be maimed for life!"

Because unless they have experienced your accuracy by living around you they aren't going to believe you and then you might have to watch them die anyway which really sucks  for you and for them long term.

Also, it is useful to speak to God about this too because we are not allowed to save everyone because some people have specific limited times they are supposed to be here on earth and those ones you cannot keep alive no matter what you do.

God has somewhere else for them to go obviously and it's important to be aware who these people are too.

By God's Grace

For me personally the worst experience regarding all this was December 2004 when I wasn't sure whether I and my family weren't going to die in an earthquake the whole month of December 2004. Finally, I walked in I believe it was Christmas Day Morning or the day after and my father in law (now passe away) was sitting watching 250,000 people dying on CNN live. So, I had tears coming down my face because 1. My family and I weren't going to die that day and 2. 250,000 people in Indonesia, Thailand and Ceylon and other places were dying that day. So, I felt very strange. But, what happened the whole month of December 2004 was that the heaven realms kept coming close to earth to pick up all these people and I watched it all happen in real time.

Another strange experience for me was "The Grim Reaper" coming to me in 1989 one month before the Loma Prieta Quake whose epicenter was only 6 miles from where I lived then in Santa Cruz at UCSC.

The GRim Reaper with skeleton hands and face and a shrowded cloak of black appeared to me and held out two boney fingers. What I got from this was two of my family might die and he was warning me of this. So, my wife then was an empath and we got together and figured it out the week the earthquake was going to hit over the next week and decided to be gone then.

So, we watched the earthquake on TV on CNN from Hana Maui, Hawaii then.

The worst earthquake I was ever actually in was the San Fernando Quake in February 9th 1971. I had gone down to a movie "MASH" the night before to Palm Springs so I woke up in the dark to shaking, but being a Californian I thought (Oh, it's just another earthquake and from past experience one of the best places (if it isn't too big an earthquake) is to be in your bed half asleep. But, as I tried to sleep through this one it seemed never ending and ongoing forever to the point where I began to believe this was a nuclear blast hitting Los Angeles from the Cold War. Then I was really terrified because it still didn't end and by then my head had banged against the wall a few times before I sat up and rubbed my head while trying not to be thrown off my bed while things broke all around me and pictures fell off the walls around and and broke along with bric a brac throughout the house including dishes and glasses in the kitchen. When it finally stopped I was incredibly relieved because I was still alive and not seriously injured with just a few bruises. But, I still had to be careful not to cut my feet getting out of bed from everything broken all over the house until I put slippers or shoes on to protect my feet from all the damage. A week later I went on a Sierra Club tour with a friend from UCLA who was a student there then of the hospital that was destroyed and roadbeds moved 4 to 6 feet vertically away from each other.

This was the scariest earthquake experience I ever had in real life. But, this isn't something you are ever going to forget either. I was 23 when this happened to me and millions of others at that time in Los Angeles and San Fernando and the surrounding area for several hundred miles in all directions. I think it would have been felt in San Francisco and also Lake Tahoe and Sacramento because this was an  incredibly big quake


Web results

1971 San Fernando earthquake - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_San_Fernando_earthquake
The 1971 San Fernando earthquake occurred in the early morning of February 9 in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in southern California.
Magnitude‎: ‎6.5 Ms; 6.6 Mww
Total damage‎: ‎$505–553 million
Local date‎: ‎February 9, 1971

No comments: