Thursday, September 1, 2016

"Have you seen any UFOs up here on Mt. Shasta?"

I had been walking near to the spring that feeds Panther Meadows on Mt. Shasta. The road is usually only open after July until the first snows because it is under snow most of the year on Mt. Shasta. But, when the road is open (July until first snow) it is a really beautiful and remarkable place to visit, especially if there has been enough rain that year. My friend asked the younger couple where they were from and the lady said happily "I'm from Sweden" and the man said, "I'm from San Francisco".

They asked me the title of this article and my friend looked a little uncomfortable about the question. I feel different about this for a variety of reasons mostly that if you don't know what is actually going on you might make bad decisions based upon untruths.

So, I led with: "The funniest story I have heard about all this is the ventriloquist from Las Vegas in his Lear Jet trying to land at Medford airport but couldn't because it was all fogged in. So, he lands at Klamath Falls at night in this emergency and his plane is surrounded by soldiers who act like they are going to shoot anyone on this plane. So, the ventriloquist was only safe when they recognized him as a world famous ventriloquist. Otherwise, he believed they would have shot him there. His theory is that something very secret like a UFO is or was stored at that hangar guarded by so many soldiers."

My theory is that is where the U.S. government kept or keeps one of their TIME SPACE traveling UFOs.

Again they said, "Have you ever seen a UFO and I answered, "I had an experience in 1974 at Bunny Flats and one in 1992 in the city of Mt. Shasta when I heard 3 Chinook military double bladed helicopters blades breaking the sound barrier like they do at higher altitudes so they don't fall out of the sky. It was incredibly loud so I went outside to see what all the cacophony was about. I lived on an acre of land then with fruit trees so I could see straight up quite well and much to my amazement the three unmarked grey Chinooks stopped in midair in formation. Then I looked below this formation and much to my amazement a flying saucer was there. And within 30 seconds the Flying Saucer disappeared and likely went to another time and space than this one.

This was the most amazing experience I had in broad daylight in the summertime and made me realize the U.S. government either has time space ships itself or it has relationships with those that do, one or they other.

It's only now that I realize it was Elohar and Ragna messing with my head. They do these kinds of things to remind me that they are as real as I am.

This is hard for me many times because it is much easier for me to think sometimes it's all a dream when it isn't.

For example, the date they gave me years ago now of September 18th 7028 was the same date my mother passed away in 2008. Elohar did this to show me this is all real. And they gave me the September 18th date about 7 or 8 years or more before my real mother passed away which makes it even more real.

So, by giving me hints all this is really real my mind has to try to find ways to grasp it all more completely and pragmatically live with the truth of the two time lines. The 1st one we all died on and the 2nd one that Elohar and Ragna and I helped to create that you and I  live on now.

My 1974 experiences at Bunny Flats on Mt. Shasta:

My son had been born about a month before so I walked up from Bunny Flats in the snow with boots on to pray for my son's life and future which seemed like a good idea at the time. I was all of 26 years old and my wife had been 21 when we got together and now likely was all of 22 or so years of age.

As I walked back down to Bunny Flats through the forest I saw a dish in the snow that at first I thought had been made by snow mobiles. However, as I drew near to inspect it I realized there were no snowmobile tracks and other things were wrong with this whole situation too. Like the size and shape of this print in the snow about 5 to 6 feet deep and the shape of a 25 foot diameter flying saucer. Or what looked like on the upper edge of the print of 1 foot in a regular pattern of what looked like green antifreeze fluid dripped with black algae spots along the upper edge of the saucer print.

This is my memory that I had at the time.

Now my shielded memory from 1974 until the early 2000s when I was old enough to deal with all this:

As my memories unshielded (I finally was allowed to remember them) I walked up to the landing Spacecraft I felt scared but also sort of hypnotized by it's presence. My experience was of being transported inside of the craft but it wasn't an experience of being actually inside the craft it was of going someplace else and two beings that were sort of human like that were there, a man and a woman. They said, "How are you?" or something like this and I said something like: "I'm having some difficulty with this experience because it is unfamiliar to me and culturally completely alien."

They said, "What can we do to make you more comfortable?" I said, "I'm not sure, maybe just talk to me a little so I don't scream or freak out or something."

So, we talked for awhile and then they said, "We have something to show you, is this okay?"

I said, "Yes." but then what they put in my mind made me start screaming because it was of people dying all over the earth in a nuclear holocaust. I kept screaming for awhile because I knew this was real and not fake like in a movie.

They said, "We're sorry. We didn't know it would traumatize you like this."

I said, "Well. It did. Why did you show me this?"

They said this is the future of earth on 9-11-01." Remember this happened to me in 1974 and 2001 is about 26 years or more away from me then.

Then they said, "Will you help us create another time line so this doesn't happen to you and your son and wife?"

I said, "Of course! What can I do?"

They said, "We will show you."

I said, "Can we talk later. I'm probably having a nervous breakdown or something. Also, can I forget this I can't deal with all this until I'm older."

Elohar said to Ragna (elohar is female and Ragna is Male) "You see how practical he is even now?"

Ragna nodded and said, "He's not at all like most people we meet who have psychotic breaks when they find us. HE just adapts to anything."

Elohar smiled and said, "HE was our son then. He's tough like we are, Ragna." She seemed proud of me and Ragna gave her a strange look of adoration and horror. Because obviously he was military and she was an intuitive like me.

So, they let me go home and forget all this until we had created the new 2nd timeline after 9-11 2001.

So, I forgot all this like they promised until 2002 or 2003 and went down to mt. Shasta to get my wife and baby and a friend of ours  to take them to the UFO print. They all came to the same conclusion I had. We all realized this could only have been made by a UFO for a variety of reasons.

No comments: