Friday, February 16, 2018

HTTPS is harmful to all serious bloggers worldwide. Why?

Because HTTPS prevents bloggers from quoting any other article (that they didn't write) if they then run their software through a robotic HTML creator. For example, here at my site I can save 90% or more of my time if I use a robotic HTML Creator. Here it is just called "Compose" at blogspot (blogger.com).

But, if I use compose anyone who runs the HTTPS security is going to throw out my site because it doesn't like ANY site that quotes other sites and then runs them through an automatic HTML creator.

But, without quoting a site with useful information it is very hard to be credible at any website because all you can then write about is your own personal experiences and thoughts. So, if you want to comment on those articles "How are you going to do it?" Then you are forced to go someplace like Facebook (which I have always known was bad for people) whether they understood this or not. So, I won't use Facebook because I know too much about technology and privacy to do that. You can go to twitter but that site even though I have a twitter handle I almost never use it. So, I'm having to think and to try and adapt to all the changes to this Internet world we live in.

So, I'm trying to figure out what to do next just like you are in life.

I though about becoming a Vlogger but I like my personal privacy too much for that. I don't want to become a video Youtube sensation for a variety of reasons. Could this ever change as the world changes? Maybe. But not for now.

It doesn't seem to me to be worth it to become a vlogger unless you were getting paid for it and I already am fine that way so there is no motivation at least at present to do this.

So, I find myself in a quandary because HTTPS screw up my readership wherever it is.

I know it's supposed to make everything more secure. However, at this point I don't really believe that.

I presently believe that HTTPS is ONLY to prevent other points of view from being more readily available to people all over the world online.

No comments: